Summer Pasta Salad
Serves: makes about 8 cups
- 1 cup spiral pasta (I used mini-spirals)
- 3 ears of corn, cooked & kernels cut off the cob
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cucumber (1 medium cucumber should do), finely diced, skin on
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 lime
- ½ cup Zesty Italian dressing
- Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Mix pasta, corn, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, avocados in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss with lime and italian dressing. Serve cold.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/08/summer-pasta-salad/