Quickie Kraft Chili Mac
- 1 box Kraft macaroni and cheese (plus 2 tbsp butter and ¼ cup milk)
- ½ pound ground beef
- ½ can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can mild Rotel, drain excess liquid
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Prepare macaroni according to box directions. I recommend only using 2 tbsp butter instead of the recommended 4 tbsp.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown the ground beef. Drain excess grease.
- Add ground beef, black beans, rotel, chili powder, and cumin and stir.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2011/10/quickie-kraft-chili-mac/