Guest Blog: Alaina's Simple Churros
- 1 pkg. of frozen Puff Pastry (with 2 sheets)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ stick of butter or margarine (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 400˚ and line your baking pans with parchment paper.
- Take 1 sheet of puff pastry and roll out slightly (adding about 2 inches to the width and height).
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Coat one side with butter and sprinkle with thin layer of cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Fold sheet in half and cut into ¼ inch slices
- Take each slice and apply a thin layer of butter to each side (I did this by dipping it in melted butter and pushing off the extra).
- Dip in cinnamon mixture, twist and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/02/guest-blog-alainas-simple-churros/