Ridiculously Easy Pizza Cups
- Cooking Spray
- One can (8 count) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Original Biscuits
- About ½ jar Ragu pizza sauce
- About 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- A handful of pepperoni, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray. Be generous!
- Flatten biscuits and stretch to fit cupcake tin. Make sure the biscuit goes up the side of the tin.
- Pour a large spoonful of sauce in each cop. Top with a large pinch/small handful of mozzarella. Follow with pepperoni.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Serving size: 2 pizza cups
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/07/ridiculously-easy-pizza-cups/