Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Avocado Sauce (Vegan)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 6 oz roasted red pepper from a jar (the equivalent of 1 pepper)
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- ½ medium lemon
- 1 medium ripe Avocado, sliced in half and pitted
- Add garlic, olive oil, salt, almond milk, roasted red pepper, and basil to blender. Juice lemon directly into the blender and scoop the pitted avocado out of its skin and into the blender.
- Blend until creamy. If needed, add quick splashes of almond milk.
- Serve over pasta of your choice!
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/07/creamy-roasted-red-pepper-and-avocado-sauce-vegan/