Easy BBQ Turkey Loaf
- Cooking spray
- 1lb lean ground turkey
- ½ cup Kraft Honey Hickory Smoked BBQ sauce (divided)
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Combine ground turkey, ⅓ cup BBQ sauce, feta cheese, and spices in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Place meat mixture on foil-covered baking sheet and shape into a log (see picture below).
- With a pastry brush, cover the outside of the loaf with the remaining BBQ sauce, being careful to keep the sauce on the loaf, not the foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the inside is no longer pink.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/06/easy-bbq-turkey-loaf/