Jalapeño Cheddar Scramble
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 large jalapeño, diced
- 5 eggs
- Salt (if desired) and pepper
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
- Fry bacon in a medium pan until bacon is fully cooked. Crumble and set the the side.
- Cook jalapeño in the bacon grease until it softens.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Stir in the cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Pour egg mixture into pan with the jalapeño. Cook eggs to your desired consistency.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2014/09/jalapeno-cheddar-scramble/