One Pot Ground Beef Quinoa
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- ½ can corn
- ½ can vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing until everything is stirred in.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until quinoa is cooked through.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2014/09/weekly-meal-prep-2-one-pot-ground-beef-quinoa/