Bisquick Pumpkin Pancakes (Vegan)
Serves: makes 8-12 pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup non-dairy milk (I used Almond milk, unsweet)
- Heat pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray or coat with butter (try Earth Balance) or oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla and stir.
- Slowly add milk, until the consistency is to your liking. For fluffier pancakes, let the batter sit for a few minutes before cooking.
- Pour ¼ cup or less of batter on to the pan, depending on how big you want your pancakes.
- Cook both sides until golden.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2014/09/bisquick-pumpkin-pancakes-vegan/