Pepperoni Pizza Dip (VIDEO)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp italian seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cup pizza sauce
- about 2 oz mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix cream cheese with seasoning, sour cream, half of the mozzarella, parmesan and half of the pepperoni.
- Spread cheese mixture in bottom of pie plate.
- Pour and spread pizza sauce to cover the cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2014/01/pepperoni-pizza-dip-video/