Vanilla Cool Whip Frosting
Serves: Frosts 24-30 cupcakes
- 1 3.4 oz box instant French Vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup lowfat or fat free milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8 oz tub Lite Cool Whip, defrosted
- Combine pudding mix, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in Cool Whip until smooth. Make sure it's defrosted first!
- You can let it set up in the fridge for 30 minutes to thicken or you can frost your cake/cupcakes as is!
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/11/vanilla-cool-whip-frosting/