Southwestern Salad (Vegan)
- 3 heads of romaine (roughly 8-10 cups shredded)
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 small tomatoes or 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- Rinse romaine. Finely shred and pat dry.
- Drain and rinse corn and black beans (I like to do this in a colander). Let dry.
- Dice tomato and avocado.
- Toss all salad ingredients together.
- Make dressing, two parts salsa and one part Nayonaise/ranch. Top salad and enjoy!
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/09/southwestern-salad-vegan/