Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Dip
- 6 oz of jarred roasted red pepper peppers (about one red pepper), drained
- 4 oz feta
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup mayo (optional)
- Add roasted red pepper and crumbled feta to your food processor. Blend until there are no large chunks of feta.
- Add cream cheese (room temperature) and blend until combined. I like to stop before all the feta is broken down, but you can blend longer for a smoother, creamier texture if desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in worcestershire and mayo.
- Let chill in fridge for at least one hour to let flavors blend.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/07/roasted-red-pepper-feta-dip/