Homemade No-Bake Thin Mints
- 4 squares of Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares (4 oz)
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- ½-1 tsp peppermint extract
- 16-20 Ritz crackers
- Note: You will need parchment paper or wax paper and a cookie sheet.
- Add chocolate squares and oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring inbetween, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in peppermint extract, starting with a ½ tsp. Taste and add more if needed.
- Using a fork, dip the cracker into the chocolate, coating both sides. Remove the cracker with the fork, letting the excess chocolate drip off. Place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Leave at room temperature to set, or place in fridge to speed up the process.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/06/homemade-no-bake-thin-mints/