Cookie Dough Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1 box cake mix (plus the oil and eggs per the box's instructions)
- 24 cupcake baking cups
- 1 24-count pack of break-and-bake style cookie dough
- 1 frosting recipe or premade frosting
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions and preheat oven to specified temperature.
- Line cupcake tin with baking cups. Divide batter among the 24 cupcakes - each tin should be about halfway full.
- Lightly press the cookie dough squares into the batter (not quite to the bottom).
- Bake according to the cake mix instructions, or until the cookie dough is gold on top and the cupcake is cooked through.
- When done, remove from oven and let cool before frosting.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/05/cookie-dough-stuffed-cupcakes/