Five Ingredient Chili
- 1 lb ground beef or one package Morning Star beef crumbles
- 1 can mild chili beans (16 oz), with liquid
- 1 can kidney beans (16 oz), drained and rinsed
- 16oz jar of salsa (medium)
- 1.25oz packet chili seasoning
- (optional) cheese & sour cream
- Brown ground beef and pour off grease. If using Morning Star "meat," skip this step.
- Add ground beef, chili beans, kidney beans, salsa, chili seasoning, and ½ cup water in a large pot.
- On medium-high heat bring to a boil. Turn to low and simmer covered for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with cheese & sour cream
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2010/11/five-ingredient-chili/