Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 4-6 chicken breasts or thighs (I used 6 thighs)
- 1 bottle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ¼ cup ranch
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- Place chicken in the crock pot and cover with the hot sauce. Set to low for 6 hours.
- When the chicken is done cooking, remove the chicken from the slow cooker. Pour the sauce into a bowl - you will add some back in later.
- Shred the chicken using two forks and return to the crock pot.
- Stir in ranch and sour cream.
- Add hot sauce back into the mixture a little bit at a time to dial the heat to your taste.
- Serve as a dip, on a sandwich, in a wrap.. and enjoy!
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/04/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken/