Vegan Sweet Potato Black Bean Burrito
- 1 sweet potato, cubed, skin on
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- about 1 tbsp chili powder
- about 1 tsp cumin
- a few dashes of cayenne pepper
- about 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3-4 tortillas
- Cover potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Boil until soft, about 20 minutes or so.
- Mash with the back of a fork. Add in half the black beans and the chili powder, cumin, cayenne and soy sauce, and continue to mash.
- Add in remainder of beans so you have some full beans in the mixture.
- Divide mixture onto tortillas, layering with spinach, salsa and avocado.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/01/vegan-sweet-potato-black-bean-burrito/