- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1.5 oz Strawberry gelatin (small boxes are 3 oz)
- Premade or homemade graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups chopped strawberries (roughly 1 lb)
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Bring water, sugar and corn starch to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in gelatin. Allow to cool until warm to the touch.
- Meanwhile, line pie crust with strawberries.
- When Jello is warm enough to touch, pour over strawberries.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for at least one hour. Remember, this won't completely firm up like normal Jello.
- Top with whipped topping and enjoy!
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2013/01/easy-strawberry-jello-pie/