Melting Snowmen Cookies: Revisisted
- Cookies! Homemade or store bought
- White Frosting (not Vanilla - it has a yellow tinge)
- Pam/Cooking spray
- Icing (black and orange, and then whatever color you want for the scarves)
- Ziploc baggies
- Heat frosting in microwaveable bowl at 15 second intervals until frosting is soupy.
- Puddle frosting on to cookies using a spoon, spread with back of spoon if needed.
- Spray microwaveable plate with Pam. Place marshmallow on plate, leaving space between each (room for expansion). Microwave until marshmallow puffs up slightly, but not too much.
- Immediately place marshmallow on frosting. Press down on marshmallow.
- If the frosting you have does not have a fine tip, squeeze in to a Ziploc baggies and cut a very small hole in the corner for a frosting tip.
- Add eyes, a note, buttons, arms and a scarf!
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/12/melting-snowmen-cookies-revisited/