Easy Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 16oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 16oz can chili beans, with liquid
- 1 1.25oz packet mild chili seasoning
- 1 24oz jar Pace chunky salsa (medium)
- sour cream and shredded cheese for topping (optional)
- In a large pot brown turkey over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients plus one 16oz can full of water, and bring to a low boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for at least 30 minutes to let flavors meld together. Stir occasionally.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2012/09/easy-pumpkin-turkey-chili/