Colorful Couscous Salad
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup RiceSelect Tri-Color Couscous (uncooked)
- 1 15 oz. can Eden Organic Black Soybeans, drained and rinsed (you can use normal black beans as well)
- 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¾ cup cucumber, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil vegetable broth in a medium pan. Add couscous, stir, remove from heat, and cover for 5 minutes. Fluff.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cumin, salt, and pepper in a small cup.
- Add black beans, thawed corn, red bell pepper, cucumber, and dressing to couscous. Toss well.
Recipe by Modern Martha at http://modernmartha.com/2011/07/colorful-couscous-salad/