Don’t worry, Modern Martha isn’t transforming into an Instagram tips website or a blog on how to blog, but between my blogging hobby and my life as a social media manager, I’ve learned a thing or two about social media platforms. Friends and fellow bloggers often ask me how to use the latest features, so here you are: how to create a poll in Instagram stories.
How to Create a Poll on Instagram
- Open Instagram stories.
- Take a photo/video.
- Click on the stickers icon.
- Select poll.
- Insert your question (you can leave this blank). Adjust the Yes and No options if you’d like. You can customize these to say anything.
- Add to your stories.
You will see the results as people start voting.
How to View Poll Results on Instagram Stories
- While viewing your poll in your stories, swipe up for analytics.
- In the upper left of the swipe up screen, you’ll see a bar chart and an eye icon. Select the eye.
- You will be able to see the users that voted yes and the users that voted no.
If you have pop up notifications enabled, you’ll also get notifications about the current poll standings. It’s important to note as voter that users can see what you vote for.
That’s all of the Instagram tutorials I have in the pipeline for now. If you have any questions, let me know!