Urban Decay sent me their new Naked Heat Collection complimentary so I could share it all with you. The Naked Heat Collection includes the Naked Heat Palette, three limited edition lipsticks and two new 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils.
We’re bringing the heat this season with our sultriest Naked palette yet – plus a limited edition Vice Lipstick capsule collection and two shades of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil to match. Warm, sexy and insanely flattering on any skin tone, these shades conjure up steamy days (and even steamier nights)
This warm toned palette is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s a color scheme that absolutely appeals to me. Many people are criticizing Urban Decay for being so late to the game with this color scheme, but I’m just relieved it’s finally here.
Naked Heat Palette
This is a warm eyeshadow palette with burnt reds, burgundy, and warm browns. There is a mix of matte and shimmer/satin shades, but at least half the shades are matte. My favorite shades so far are chaser, lumbre, and ember.
If you watch my video, you can see the matte shades don’t swatch smoothly. I haven’t tested them enough to know how they apply, so the jury is still out. PS, if you view the video on YouTube you can click into the description for timestamps to jump ahead to the section you want to see.
The outer case is similar to the Naked Smoky Palette, which is my favorite of all the Naked palettes.
- ounce – ivory shimmer
- chaser – light matte nude
- sauced – soft terra cotta matte
- low blow – matte brown
- lumbre – copper shimmer with gold pearl shift
- he devil – matte burnt red
- dirty talk – burnt metallic red
- scorched – metallic deep red with gold micro shimmer
- cayenne – deep terra cotta matte
- en fuego – burgundy matte
- ashes – deep reddish brown matte
- ember – deep metallic copper burgundy
I love Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, but I’m not a huge fan of the metallized finished. That being said, I tried scorch, and it was much improved from the other metallic shades I tried in the past. I have not tested the others, but I look forward to using fuel the most.
- heat (metallized) – burnt red with gold shimmer
- fuel (cream) – beige nude
- scorch (metallized) – copper brown with gold shimmer
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
Two thumbs up on these shades so far. Both are shades I can wear on the upper and lower lash line, and they apply very smooth and creamy.
- alkaline – matte red plum
- torch – matte brownish red
The Naked Heat Collection is available on Urban Decay on June 12.