Make Up For Ever sent me their stunning, limited edition 15 Artist Shadow Palette ($59), and I couldn’t be more in love. Christmas is less than a week away, so for those of you doing a little last minute gift shopping, add this to your gift list for the makeup addict in your life. Even if you’re done shopping, you might want to add this eyeshadow palette to your own wishlist for when you have some Christmas cash.
Makeup For Ever Artist Shadow, available in 5 finishes, is ah-mazing. Before receiving this palette, I’d never played with their eyeshadow before, and now I think it might be my favorite. This palette is mostly made up of iridescent or satin finish shadows, and they’re accented with a few diamond and metallic finish shades. The satin and iridescent shades are silky and apply smoothly.
What impressed me most was the metallic and diamond finish shades and how there is basically zero fallout. Normally with metallic shadows or shadows with a chunky texture like this, they end of being incredibly dusty and messy to apply. Way to go, MUFE!
I love the colors available in the shadow palette. They designed the palette so each column of colors would create individual looks. There’s nude, bronze, orchid aura, mosaic blue and smoky looks. The colors coordinate so well together, ranging from soft and subtle to bold and bright. The palette also comes with a booklet with step by step instructions on how to get each look.
15 Artist Shadow Palette Shades
- Look 1: Nude
- I-550 Olive Gray (Iridescent Finish)
- S-522 Pinky Nude (Satiny Finish)
- I-528 Pearl (Iridescent Finish)
- Look 2: Bronze
- I-524 Pinky Beige (Iridescent Finish)
- D-826 Fig (Iridescent Finish)
- I-662 Amber Brown (Iridescent Finish)
- Look 3: Orchid Aura
- I-916 Frosted Mauve (Iridescent Finish)
- D-830 Black Rose (Diamond Finish)
- 1-922 Electric Purple (Iridescent Finish)
- Look 4: Mosaic Blue
- D-236 Lagoon Blue (Diamond Finish)
- S-228 Petrol Blue (Satiny Finish)
- ME-216 Electric Blue (Metallic Finish)
- Look 5: Smoky
- S-102 Onyx (Satiny Finish)
- S-114 Pearl Gray (Satiny Finish)
- ME-122 Snow (Metallic Finish)
I’ve been able to create so many looks! This is one of my favorites. I’m wearing Make Up For Ever LASH SHOW falsies in N-305 and I-550 Olive Gray and ME-216 Electric Blue from the 15 Artist Shadow Palette.
I’m normally a neutrals girl, but this palette has a little bit of everything, and no shade is over-the-top. The 15 Artist Shadow Palette is perfect to get glam for the holidays or any time of year.
Watch my cranberry smoky eye tutorial I made using olive gray, fig and several other shades from this beautiful palette.