I’m incredibly curious what all of the other Vegan MoFo bloggers will serve up today because the prompt is: Tell us about a weird food combo that you love. The bizarre possibilities are endless! The weird food combination I bring to you is one of those brilliant ideas that you can’t believe you hadn’t thought of before. Or that’s what I keep telling myself so I feel less weird. I present to you: Peanut butter and french fries. SPICY peanut butter.
Peanut butter is like a food group to me. Peanut butter on toast, in a smoothie, with pancakes, and now fries. Why not? I like potatoes. I like peanut butter. I like sriracha. Okay, okay, I know that’s not a given recipe for success, but in the case, it works. Trust me.
This spicy peanut butter dipping sauce is also perfect for Thai cold spring rolls or crispy fried tofu.
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Mix all of the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
About Vegan Month of Food
Vegan Month of Food was created by Post Punk Kitchen as a way to celebrate delicious, vegan food.
- 4 Ways to Up Your Toast Game | Vegan MoFo Day 1
- Vegan Tofu Nuggets & Baked French Fries | Vegan MoFo Day 2
- Madras Chickpea Curry | Vegan MoFo Day 3