Vegan Cuts Snack Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers 7-10 vegan goodies to your door for $19.95 per month (including shipping). They ship to Canada for $8 USD.
This is my fourth box, and I still love it! It’s introduced my to quite a few products that I’ve fallen in love with- Dang Toasted Coconut Chips, Nyl Skincare, Eli’s Earth Bars, just to name a few. The September box they sent me to review didn’t disappoint.
- Beanfields Bean & Rice Chips (Sea Salt) – I’ve had these before, and I love them!
- Snack Out Loud Foods Power Puff Snaps (Salt & Vinegar) – These are yummy, and the crunch is so satisfying.
- N.A.! Fruit Sticks (Apple Mango Passionfruit) – I approve!
- Mediterranean Sticks Bean Stalks (Sea Salt) – Not as good as the Power Puffs, but they had the same addicting crunch.
- neat Breakfast Sausage Mix – I’ve never tried this meat alternative, but I can’t wait to try it!
- Dandies Marshmallows – Two thumbs up. Three if I could.
- Javazen – Gave to Xavier to enjoy.
- Mayesa Dark Chocolate Beverage – To be tested!
- Runa Cinnamon Lemon Guayusa – To be tested!
- Banza Chickpea Pasta (Shells) – To be tested!
- Organic Ocho Coconut – Dark chocolate and coconuty goodness.
Overall it was a great mix of goodies. We had mostly snack food, with a little dessert, a meat alternative and some yummy beverages. And, I couldn’t help but notice most items were gluten-free as well!