Introducing a lipstick with a cause, Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick ($9.99, Target Exclusive). I received these beautiful lipsticks to try as part of the Pacifica Muse contest (in which I am a semi-finalist!). They are 100% vegan, creamy, long wearing, and for every lipstick you buy, Pacifica gives one to a woman in need.
Pacifica believes in compassion for women, animals and the planet, and that’s what The Power of Love collection all about. The collection is 100% vegan, cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Not only are the products made with sustainable ingredients, but the packaging is recyclable as well. Made to Matter: Handpicked by Target is a product collection of leading natural, organic and sustainable brands, and Pacifica is just one of many brands involved.
In terms of consistency and wear time, they are very similar to Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick. They offer a satin finish with high color impact, and I’ve found these last for about 6 hours. At work the other day I rubbed my lips together just before lunch and was shocked it feel there are plenty of product left on my lips.
At $9.99 it’s on the high end of what I would pay for a drugstore lipstick, but with the great performance and an even better cause, I’m down.
- Compassion Passion is a medium coral pink.
- Nudie Red is a medium pinky-nude. It applies light than it looks in the tube.
- Super Love is a bright, orange-red.
- Sweet One is a medium/deep mauve-pink. The one is my FAVORITE from the bunch because it’s a little different from the rest. It’s very similar to Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Strip, but has slightly more pink.
- Tender Heart is a muted pink-nude. This would have to be my other top pick, a perfect everyday lip shade.