It’s about time I made a new brush holder! I love my glitter brush holder to death and beyond, but my brush collection has grown significantly. Before we get too far, let me tell you that this yarn wrapped brush holder is not as easy. Not that it’s hard or anything, but it takes a long time to wrap the container, so grab yourself a glass of wine and join me for DIWine Episode 2.
- Large yogurt/cottage cheese container
- Scouring Pad
- Pure Acetone or Mineral Spirits
- Elbow Grease (for real though)
- Hot Glue Gun + 1 stick of glue
- Rice to fill the holder (optional)
How To: Watch the video below to see how to make this bad boy.