- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (burnout – soft pink, nooner – rosy mauve, factory – rosy taupe, strange – pale pinky white)
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner (black)
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (blackest black)
- SocialEyes Enchanting lashes
- Makeup Geek Blush (bliss – peachy coral)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor (warm me up – creamy pink)
Step by Step
- Apply burnout to lid
- Use a fluffy brush to apply nooner in the crease and blend well
- Apply factory to the outer half of the crease and outer corner, blending out the edges
- Apply factory to the lower lash line using an eyeliner brush
- Apply strange to the inner corners of the eyes and the brow bone.
- Line upper lash line with Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in black.
- Coat lashes with Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Cut SocialEyes Enchanting lashes in half and apply to the outer half of the eye
- Apply Makeup Geek Blush in bliss to cheeks
- Apply Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in warm me up to the lips.
Happy Valentine’s Day!