‘Tis the season for holiday parties! If you’re searching for a festive makeup look to wear to your annual office shindig, look no further. This is a classic neutral eye that is perfect for all occasions.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: half baked (gold), buck (matte medium brown), smog (bronze), creep (shimmery black)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (perversion)
- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara (black)
- Apply primer all over lid
- Apply gold shadow to lid using a flat base brush
- Apply medium matte brown shadow to crease using a small crease brush
- Using a pencil brush, apply bronze shadow to the outer corner of the eyes, blending lightly
- Use an eyeliner brush to apply bronze shadow to the lower lash line
- Use a thin, angled eyeliner brush to apply shimmery black shadow to upper lash line
- Apply black eyeliner to the waterline
- Coat lashes with black mascara
A great drugstore red lip option is Rimmel Exaggerate Full Color Lipliner Red Diva + Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in Kiss of Life. Check out the combo in my 1920s Flapper Makeup Tutorial.