Halloween is right around the corner, and I know exactly what I’m going to be. Last year I experimented with circle lenses from Pinky Paradise for the first time and did a Barbie makeup tutorial. They were easy to use, and the bright blue dolly effect they created was so cool. This year I wanted to pick something a little edgier…
Do you think I succeeded? The gap in the center for your pupil is very large so it shows part of the iris. Since I have light blue-green eyes, it makes this super-creepy glowing effect. Read my full review of the Vassen Dolly Plus Red circle lenses from Pinky Paradise.
- Vassen Dolly Plus Red circle lenses from Pinky Paradise
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation in Porcelain
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
- MAC Eyeshadow in Cranberry
- MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout (from Naked 2)
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Fair
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion
- Socialeyes Lashes in Ravishing
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck (brows)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo (applied and then removed)
- Party City Vampire Fangs
- Party City Test Tube Fake Blood
This post contains affiliate links.