I love doing animal print nails, but it’s time consuming. And I love glitter, but it can be a pain to remove, and sometimes glitter on all of your nails can be a bit much for me. For this reason, I am loving the double accent nail trend. This combo of pink, glitter and leopard is cute, fun and girly!
I saw LollyDolly128’s nails on YouTube today, and had to get me some of those.
What I Used
- Julep Nail Therapy Base Coat (not shown)
- Julep “Lynn” (light pink)
- China Glaze “White On White”
- Julep “Yumi” (purple/pink glitter)
- Pure Ice “Black Rage”
- Dotting tool – you can also use a flattened toothpick or the tip of a pen
- Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat
Step By Step
- Apply your base coat.
- Paint your pinky, pointer finger and thumb light pink. Paint the middle finger white. Paint the ring finger with the glitter.
- Repeat for a second coat. To get the glitter opaque, you may need a third coat.
- Using your dotting tool of choice, dot on pink polish to the white nail. The dots should vary in size and be randomly placed.
- Clean your dotting tool. Go back in with black polish and blob around the pink dots. Sometimes I sandwich the pink dot between two black dots. Sometimes I completely circle the pink dot in black. Sometimes I do a C-shape of black around the pink. Mix it up! You may want to watch the video for this step.
- Add a top coat.