Halloween costumes are always an after thought for me. Every single year it creeps up on me, and I have to decide what to be at the very last minute. Luckily, I have a few backup costume ideas up my sleeve that call for items that I already own.
For Barbie you will need a blonde wig (unless you already have long, blonde hair), a pink get up, and some makeup. In my tutorial I use white, brown and pink shadow. Don’t have pink eye shadow? Try baby blue or lilac! You can find an inexpensive blonde costume wig for about $10 at any costume store. This is the image I tried to mimic.
I also used a pair of circle lenses that were sent to me by Pinky Paradise. I have light blue/green eyes, so to make them really pop I chose G&G GBT Blue (Aqua). The diameter is 14mm, which is larger than my normal diameter, creating that doll effect. I have 20/20 vision, so I chose “0” for the left and right eye. This is my first time wearing lenses! I didn’t have too much trouble getting them in. They made one of my eyes water, my eye was like, “What is this foreign object?!” but my eye settled down after about a half hour and gave me no troubles throughout the day.
Use code “kelseyr2” on PinkyParadise.com to redeem a FREE cute animal lens case PLUS mystery gift
By entering this coupon code:
- Receive a FREE cute animal lens case PLUS mystery gift (like my hippo case!)
- The coupon code can be stacked: If you purchase 3 pairs, you will get 3 lens cases plus 3 mystery gifts.
- You must purchase a minimum of 1 pair of circle lenses to activate the code.
- The code has no expiration date 🙂
What I Used:
- Pinky Paradise G&G GBT Blue (Aqua) Circle Lenses
- Alice in Wonderland Costume Wig
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup “Buff”
- Sheercover Duo Concealer Light/Medium
- Maybelline Fit Me! Pressed Powder “Porcelain”
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coastal Scents 88 Palette (white, medium pink, dark brown)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow “Virgin”
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow “Naked”
- Kiss Premium Lashes Style 05 with String Applicator
- L’Oreal Carbon Black Mascara
- MAC Blush “Shy Beauty”
- Starlooks Lip Pencil “Tipsy”
- Revlon Lip Butter “Strawberry Shortcake”
Want to learn how to look like Barbie? Watch the video below!The circle lenses in this tutorial were sent to me complimentary from Pinky Paradise. The link used is my affiliate link.