Conscious Box is a green-living sampling subscription service (recurring) that introduces you to a world of eco-friendly, natural, non-GMO, sustainable (and life-changing) products. You can get the original box, a vegan box or a gluten-free box, all $19.95 per month. Each box has a variety of items, and I’m always impressed at just how much they stuff in one little box. There’s always a little something of everything! In this box there was plenty for me, a little something for my man(child) and also something for my pup!
The best part about Conscious Box is that they do all the heavy lifting for you. Ingredient labels can be tough to navigate as it is, but when you have to think, “Well, how were these ingredients sourced? Are they GMO? Are they fair trade?” Conscious Box asks all those questions for you. It’s eco-conscious living made easy (thank goodness).
Did I say that’s the best part? Well, after receiving each box you can go on to the site and review all of the products after you try them to earn points. Each point is one penny, and these points can be used to discount product purchases through ConsciousBox.com. So if you tried the Larabar ALT bar and you LOVED it, you can use the point you’ve racked up to get a discount. NICE.
I was first introduced to Conscious Box in December when my sister signed me up for a 3-month gift subscription for Christmas (thank you, Becca!!), and after that I signed up for my own box. I highly recommend boxes like this as gifts! It’s such a lovely surprise on your doorstep each month.
Want to try it for yourself? Sign up!
- Organic Flavrz Superfruit Sports Drink (2 pouches)
- Larabar ALT Fruit & Nut Bar (10g of protein) – already tried this, delicious! Wonderful as always, Larabar.
- Cloud Star Buddy Wash – Lavender & Mint
- Molly Muriel Goodness Natural Soft as Silk Shampoo Bar
- Molly Muriel Volcanic Bliss Bar Soap
- Earth Friendly Products Hand Soap Organic Lemongrass
- SON for Men Sooth
- Greek Island Labs Joint Mud Topical Blend
- Natural Vitality Natural Calm plus Calcium (Magnesium-Calcium Drink)
- Smock Birthday Card
- $50 Wine Gift Card to NakedWines.com
- Sneakz Organic Yummy Veggie Nutrition Chocolate Milkshake – this is THE first thing I tried. It actually is quite yummy! You would never know there’s a full serving of veggies.
- Skout Organic Trailbar Apple + Cinnamon – This is perfect if you love that apple and nut combo. Perfect for eating on the trail.. or really anywhere. I had mine at work. Not quite as fun, but you know.. tasty at least!
- Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips – sea salt
Full product reviews to come! Stay tuned.
Scrappy CoCo says, “Please wash me with Buddy Wash, pleeeaase, please, please!”
And I have to say, this is the very first item I tried. It didn’t taste at all like vegetables! Crazy. If I was a kid (who am I kidding? adult, too) I would chug this in an instant.
If you want to see what have been in my past boxes, check out Modern Martha on YouTube.Disclaimer: As noted in the video, this box was sent to me courtesy of Conscious Box for the purpose of testing and reviewing. This post does contain affiliate links. If you’d prefer not to use my referral link, you can access the Conscious Box website through this link.