Vegan Cuts is a Hautelook-type website where you can get great deals on items – instead of clothing and cosmetics, Vegan Cuts features vegan brands. They recently introduced the Vegan Cuts Snack Box, a monthly subscription service ($19.95 per month) to help introduce people to me to wonderful vegan goodies!
This month is my first time trying the box. I’m pleased with the variety of items in here – snack bars,chips, chocolate, candies, tea, lip balm. As I mention in my unboxing video (see below), the items arrive packaged in the USPS box instead of a branded box, which is just fine with me. The box did not have an informational card with brand details, and I wish it did. I am unfamiliar with every brand that was in the box, so an info card or sheet would have been great. Nothing fancy – just something to explain what the item is, how much it retails for and where I can purchase it.
I look forward to trying all of these treats! I already had the Dang Toasted Coconut Chips, and they were awesome.. I’ve been craving more ever since.
- Simply 7 Lentil Chips Sea Salt
- Dang Coconut Chips
- Budi Bar (star chai)
- PureFit Bars (peanut butter chocolate chip)
- Serengeti Single-Serving Tea Sticks (chamomile blend, early grey, jasmine green tea)
- Surf Sweets Fruity Hearts
- Righteously Raw Divine Mint Organic Raw Chocolate
- Sjaak’s Organic Chocolates Heart of Cherry
- The Merry Hempster Organic Hemp Lip Balm (spearmint)