Slow Cooker Tex Mex Shredded Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can corn drained
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 jar of chunky salsa
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Rice, cooked (optional)
- Place chicken in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Layer with corn, black beans, salsa and spices in no particular order.
- Set your slow cooker on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- When done, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add cream cheese, cut into cubes, and let soften for 15-30 minutes. Stir until combined.
- Serve over rice or make enchiladas!