Black Bean & Avocado Sandwich Spread for One
Recipe type: Lunch
- ½ cup black beans
- ¼ avocado
- less than ¼ cup of frozen corn
- little bit of diced red onion
- lime wedge
- salt to taste
- and of course, your favorite bread!
- Mash the black beans against the side of a bowl with a fork.
- Once you have a nice paste, with some full beans still left behind, mash in the remaining ingredients.
- If your spread needs a little something extra, try a little more salt! Spread on your favorite dairy-free bread and top with lettuce or kale.