There are so many great things about this meal. It’s easy, it doesn’t take long at all to make, you only get one dish dirty (assuming you’re classy like me and eat on paper plates), and it’s delicious. This would be a perfect “Kids Cook” meal.
- Cooking Spray
- One can (8 count) Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Original Biscuits
- About ½ jar Ragu pizza sauce
- About 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- A handful of pepperoni, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray. Be generous!
- Flatten biscuits and stretch to fit cupcake tin. Make sure the biscuit goes up the side of the tin.
- Pour a large spoonful of sauce in each cop. Top with a large pinch/small handful of mozzarella. Follow with pepperoni.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.