While this box appears to be a little empty, there’s really good value here and as I mention in the video (see below), it’s a very well-rounded box. I’ve complained that the past few months there hasn’t been much makeup and there have been too many skincare items, but this is a great sampling of everything. A perfume, a skincare item, hair item, and makeup. Perfection.
- Arquiste | L’Etrog – Warm notes of citron, palm leaves, and myrtle. A full-size bottle of this is $165 – WHAT!? High class sample. Like I mentioned in the video, it’s not a scent I would traditionally choose for myself since I like sweet scents, but I do like it and will wear it.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 “Glow” – The description says that it will erase blemishes and scars on arms, legs, and decollete. Wikipedia tells me decollete means the upper part of a woman’s torso including neck, shoulders, back, and chest. Learn something new every day! While this does have a sunscreen scent to it, I don’t think it will be overly obnoxious since it won’t be on the face.
- Ojon | Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo – I haven’t tried this, but I love the minty-eucalyptus scent.
- stila | Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner “Rock Candy” – I’ve used this twice now and applied it on my sister as well. I really like it because it’s shimmery instead of thick glitter. Brown or black brown is what I would normally choose for myself, so I’m glad I received “Rock Candy.”
- Bonus: a single piece of stationary with envelope