VoxBox is a beauty box that is sent out complimentary by Influenster, a social network/community for trendsetters. After you create your profile, you earn badges based on your social networks, activities, and lifestyle. Influensters are selected for themed boxes based on what badges you have unlocked. If you qualify for an upcoming box, you’ll be contact for your shipping information. In exchange for the free items, you’re expected to follow up with product reviews, blog posts, and social media activity. Cool, right? This is my second VoxBox, and I’m loving what’s inside! Stay tuned for reviews.
- Dr. Scholl’s for Her | Ball of Foot Cushions – I have this pair of Madden Girl heels that I’m absolutely in love with, but they aren’t the kindest on my feet. I’ll be trying these cushions very soon!
- ChapStick | Lip SHIELD 365 – I’m glad to see there aren’t any ingredients in this that I’m allergic to. I applied the balm this morning and no adverse effects yet. I really enjoy the scent. It reminds me of yellow Starbursts.
- Bath & Body Works | Fine Fragrance Mist “Moonlight Path” – Moonlight Path is a floral scent with lavendar, mandarin, rose, and jasmine. The Fine Fragrance Mist is a new line with a unique bottle. Unlike the body sprays from before, the fine fragrance pump allows for a delicate mist and improved coverage control.
- SOYJOY | Blueberry bar – As a bar lover (Luna, Clif, you name it) I’m excited to sample the SOYJOY brand.
- AVEENO | Daily Moisturizing Body Wash – I love the soft and gentle scent of this oatmeal body wash. AVEENO is a favorite brand of mine, but this is my first body wash from them.
- Sally Hansen | Salon Effects – This retails for $10. Wow! I’m so grateful for this sample. As I mention in the video (see below), I love/hate glitter polish. I love how it looks, but I can’t stand removing it. These strips seem to be the answer to my glitter-prayers.
- Sheer Cover | Duo Concealer “Light/Medium” – This is also a brand that I’m new to. I’ve yet to try the product, so stay tuned for more information.
FTC disclaimer: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.