- Hot pink – Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer “Feverish Rose”
- Mint green – Revlon Nail Enamel “Minted”
- Purple – Julep Nail Vernis “Charlotte”
- Yellow – L.A. Girl FLARE (unknown color name)
- Black – Pure ICE “Black Rage”
- Blue – Barry M Nail Paint “Cyan Blue”
- Orange – China Glaze “Thataway”
- Pink – Love & Beauty Nail Polish “Salmon”
- White – Sinful Colors Nail Art “Bad Chick”
My 22nd birthday is on Easter this year, so you could say I’m a little excited. Sharing a birthday with Easter isn’t nearly as bad as sharing a birthday with Christmas. Firstly, it only happens every few years, and secondly, it makes for a good reference point when people ask when my birthday is.
As usual, I felt a nail design was essential for this holiday! I know it’s April Fools Day, but this is no joke.