Salmon patties make for a quick, easy meal. This was a go-to meal when I lived at home, and I still love it. It only calls for a few ingredients, and it’s easy to personalize the recipe with the veggies you prefer. We baked ours, but you can add a little breading and fry them, too.
Baked Salmon Patties
- 2 eggs
- 2 14.75 oz cans pink salmon
- half of a red pepper, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- two spoonfuls of hamburger pickles, chopped
- salt and pepper
- (optional) mayo - if your patties won't stick together
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a tray with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix all of the ingredients together by hand. Evenly divide into 6 patties.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until outside becomes slightly golden (see below)