- Camisoles and Cardigans – Pair a cute cami with a cardigan (number 4) and a great pair of jeans (number 2), and you have yourself my go-to outfit. It’s a dependable outfit that can be changed with accessories so easily. A scarf, long necklace, or heels could completely change your look.
Kohls – LC Lauren Conrad – $21-$36
- Jeans – That perfect pair of jeans can completely change your look and boost your confidence. I have a favorite pair of dark wash skinny jeans from American Eagle that I absolutely love and always feel good in.
American Eagle – Skinny Jean – $30-$40
- Flats – I found a pair of Steve Madden flats that I love, the “Heaven” patent flat. And I stick with it! Since I bought my first pair in 2008, I have since purchased three replacement pairs. You will regret your heels 90% of the time, but a good flat is a girl’s best friend.
Steve Madden – Heaven Flat – $40
- Cardigans – Cardigans are classic. I’m wearing one right now, in fact! When I’m having those I-don’t-have-anything-to-wear moments, I grab a plain tee and a cardigan. Simple. Perfect.
Kohls – Croft & Barrow Slubbed Open-Front Cardigan – $21-$40
- Blazer – This may not seem like a must-have, but a casual three quarter sleeve blazer can completely alter a look. You can dress up a casual dress or dress it down with a pair of jeans and wedges. My blazer from Express cost a pretty penny ($70 or so), but I’ve worn it to death.
Express – Five Button Cotton Jacket – $30-$80