Living on the east coast, I can attest that this is false. The first activity listed from the UPS tracking code was on February 14. It’s really not that big of a deal that I got my package a few days later than expected, but when you’re told one thing by a company and another thing happens, it’s disappointing. I think MyGlam is new , and it will take them awhile before they figure things out, but something they need to learn right away is how to manage expectations.
Let’s get on to what was in the bag!
- X Out Shine Control – I think a basic oil-free moisturizer is truly something everyone needs.
- NYX Roll On Shimmer – This is the most disappointing item in the bag. Shimmer is something I avoid, which is just a personal preference. I’m sure some ladies loved this item, but I’m going to give mine away.
- Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask – This is something I would never buy for myself, so it will be interesting to try.
- NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extentions, $100 Gift Card – I think this item is incredible. I already own a NuMe curling wand, and I really don’t need a straightener or hair dryer, so I’m really not sure what I’ll get with it, but $100? Nice! Considering I’m not in need of any style tools or extensions, I do wish I could spend this on hair care items, but I know I’ll figure something out. Currently most items are marked down on their site, so it’s a good time to buy.
- Freeman Facial Mask Sachets – Pineapple or Goji Berry – mine was Pineapple. I love these face masks, two different masks in one bag? Hmm.
- Bonus: two pieces of Ghirardelli chocolate
It was the excess of skincare products that lead me to unsubscribe from Birchbox, and I’m not convinced by this bag that MyGlam will be any different. Three of the five items were skincare. Even so, I’m not at all disappointed by the value of the box. Well over $100 value.