- 3 tbsp unpopped popcorn kernels
- olive oil or non stick cooking spray
- brown paper bag
- scotch tape
- seasoning of choice
- In a regular sized brown paper bag measure out about 3 tablespoons of unpopped popcorn kernels.
- If you want, add seasoning after spraying kernels for one second with olive oil spray or nonstick cooking spray so that seasoning sticks. ( warning the bag will look very greasy but the popcorn will not turn out greasy, I promise)
- Fold down the bag one or two times and scotch tape it shut. Microwave for about 1 minute and 30 seconds. If not all popcorn is popped you can easily remove the finished popcorn and continue popping the rest of the kernels
- At this point you can add liquid ingredients like melted butter, chocolate, caramel etc.
This is a convenient, cheaper and healthier way to have popcorn anytime you want.